Monday, March 25, 2013

Yours truly

Since I've only just started this blog, there isn't much you know about me.. unless you're crazy good at reading between the lines. The first thing there is to know, is that I like my privacy. But that doesn't mean I won't ever share things about myself. Why would I have started blogging in the first place if that was the case? :) I just won't go into too much details.. For instance, I'm not comfortable telling everybody where I live, or where I work. Most likely I won't post that many pictures of myself, either. And that's just a waste of talent, because I'm an expert with selfies.

But something's gotta give.

*I'm 23 years old
*I have one brother, he's 20
*I live alone
*I'm kind of restless sometimes, and that's one of the reasons I love to travel. I like being on the move.
*m&m's are my favorites.. they combine candy and chocolate in various flavors, what's not to like?!
*TV-shows are my weakness

Not much, but now you know some trivia about me. I'll tell you more as this blog progresses.

One more thing... am I the only person in this world who's not into Google+? I didn't want to join, but when I created this blog, I suddenly had a profile. Not cool. Technology isn't really my thing, I guess that's not hard to figure out :) I'm all about social media, but there are sites that I'm not that excited about, and they are Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest. I just don't see the fun. I am considering Instagram, though. Will let you know if I ever join!

I hope this Monday isn't/wasn't as bad as Mondays sometimes tend to be. Looking forward to the weekend again! And I actually have the next two days off, so yay for that!

xo,
Lucy


No comments:

Post a Comment